Have a chance to start my own radio show

Hey guys and gals, what do you think about this offer which just came my way this morning. I am seriously thinking about it. It would be a great way to reach out to everyone. And think of the audience. I was so pleased to see that many have listened to the archived interview. WOW! What a way to start my day. What am I always saying; you never know how your day will progress...

Hi Marion,

I thought about you the other day and wanted to run something by you. Monday the guest that I had on wanted to have his own show and I put him in touch with the CEO of the radio station. They are already working on the contract.

I think it would a great advantage for you to have your own talk radio show. You have had SO many listeners to the programs you were on and it continues to grow each day. You would reach so many and have much to discuss. You would air live once a week for an hour. And remember it's a global program. In the event that you could not be on the air a certain week, the station would run an encore or you could have someone fill in for you or help you run the show. You would own your own show and I think advertisers would jump to be on it. This could be huge for you. Toginet Radio currently has 4.5 million listeners which is one of the largest internet radio stations.

Something to think about. If you decide to check this out just contact John Martin who is the CEO and tell him you were on my show and would like some info. John is a great guy BTW - Office phone # is 903.881.5709.

Hope this finds you well.

Mary Beth Wells

http://toginet.com/shows/adoptionjourneytomotherhood

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Have a chance to start my own radio show - by Walt's Daughter - 02-27-2012, 10:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Military Authors Radio - Marion's Interview! Walt's Daughter 21 21,561 06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Marion's Radio Interview Oct 2011 Walt's Daughter 12 12,250 10-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter