Have a chance to start my own radio show

Hey Brooke, it's good to hear from you. It's been a while.

Ya, you are right, if I had to wait around for people to reply, I'd never get ahead and I'd never get anything accomplished.

I was mulling this over in my head the other day and said the heck with waiting for input. I think people are basically apathetic and unfortunately, apathy is a contagion. You get sucked into it, and I refuse to do that, so I AM going to go ahead with my game plan, though it may be several months down the road.

You were talking about RSVP'ing and my sister-in-law and I have been mulling over this the past few weeks.

We have a wake planned for her husband (my brother-in-law), and the two of us have been pulling out hair out trying to get people to respond. A real shame for she shouldn't have to be calling and writing to people several times to get their YES or NO! We all have enough on our minds (especially her) and to have to deal with this is just outrageous.

What's so maddening about this is the fact that it's SO easy to RSVP now, for most of us can simply reply via text or email. How much easier can it get?

Anyway, it is nice to get your opinion I DO appreciate it.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Have a chance to start my own radio show - by Walt's Daughter - 03-15-2012, 06:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Military Authors Radio - Marion's Interview! Walt's Daughter 21 21,669 06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Marion's Radio Interview Oct 2011 Walt's Daughter 12 12,340 10-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter