Have a chance to start my own radio show

Dear Colin:

Thanks again for your kind words and encouragement. Yes, I do keep hoping for what I guess I now believe is the impossible; getting people to respond.

Have been helping a friend put together an event, and for the life of us, we cannot get over half of the people to simply RSVP. What is so aggravating is the hall space is limited, so we have another list of folks on the waiting list, to take their place, should they decide not to attend. Everyone was to reply by March 1st, but here we are on March 3rd still trying to contact people. It's not as though they have to place a phone call, for they can also reach us via text and email. :armata_PDT_19: My friend reached a few yesterday and their reply, "Of course we'll be there, you know that!" No she replied, I DIDN'T know that, that's why I'm phoning! :armata_PDT_19:

But what's so sad about all this, is I thought from the beginning our GROUP was in a special category, but, I fear I was wrong. I guess it's that half-full approach I keep taking, only to be disappointed once again. :(

But as you pointed out, I do have positive backing from several of you, and of course my immediate family, so what more do I need? B)

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Have a chance to start my own radio show - by Walt's Daughter - 03-03-2012, 08:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Military Authors Radio - Marion's Interview! Walt's Daughter 21 21,675 06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Marion's Radio Interview Oct 2011 Walt's Daughter 12 12,381 10-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter