History of the U.S. 30th Infantry Regiment

Oh trust me I KNOW! People don't realize how much work goes into all of this. I certainly do.

One of our readers wrote to me a while back and after chatting for a while, I told her I had tons of info I haven't even scanned and placed on the site yet, regarding the VI Corps units. Explained it would probably take me at least another year or more to get all this done.

Believe it or not, she wrote back and said I was being SELFISH, keeping all this to myself. SAY WHAT?

As you can imagine, I was pretty upset. It's not as though I am doing this to be mean, or that I'm lazy!!!! It's simply this; I don't have enough hours in my day, nor do I receive any help. There's nothing I'd like better than to have everything in my office scanned and uploaded for viewing.

:banghead: :banghead:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
History of the U.S. 30th Infantry Regiment - by Walt's Daughter - 07-28-2011, 07:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for 34th Infantry veterans Walt's Daughter 4 6,802 02-04-2010, 11:31 AM
Last Post: roque_riojas
  The 34th Infantry Division 133RD Regiment sixgun 11 13,392 11-09-2008, 08:01 PM
  then and now - 3rd Infantry man Walt's Daughter 7 8,217 10-29-2006, 10:37 PM