Unknown for me but interesting for you

Last weekend I attended at the Memorial Day ceremonies in Henri-Chapelle (Saturday) and Margraten (Sunday). The weather conditions on Saturday were fine but on unday a lot of people got soaked and the fly-over was cancelled. I was walking over the cemeteries and for some reason I am always looking to the units.

I spotted (for me) some strange units but maybe you'll know more about them or you'll be interested in one of them. Below you can see the pictures.

Truman Kimbro CMOH.

dsc4294kleiner.jpg

A friend of mine adopted this grave but wasn't able to find a thing about him. Can someone please help us with it? I have never heard about this unit.

dsc4334kleiner.jpg

Now some pictures are coming and I can't say anything about them ... watch some dates on the crosses. Some men died in August 1945.

dsc4304kleiner.jpg

dsc4420kleiner.jpg

dsc4425kleiner.jpg

dsc4432kleiner.jpg

That's all. I hope some of you will see or even find ome interesting stuff or so. I am not a technician myself but I would like to share this with you.

Regards,

Frank

Messages In This Thread
Unknown for me but interesting for you - by Frank Gubbels - 05-31-2010, 07:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interesting facts on Army Engineers Walt's Daughter 0 132,577 06-24-2005, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter