Embedded '45 Shooting War in Germany

I have to agree with you for the most part, even though I do get a bit aggravated when a movie misses obvious things that ARE easy to research and get correct. However, many people KILL movies because they are OVER critical and lose the whole flavor of a movie. I tell those people, sit back and enjoy the movie for its overall content.

I was at a 101st meeting one time, and talking to a young man about 22, and several others including some vets. The young man was very knowledgable about aircraft and I could easily converse with him because I am fairly knowledgable regarding WWII aircraft too. Anyway we got to talking within this group and he was nitpicking a movie (but nicely). I had to jump in and gave him some advice about ENJOYING a film for its own sake. Well it went pretty good and by the end of the conversation he did AGREE with me and promised that he would take a step back now and then. Cool! :armata_PDT_37:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Embedded '45 Shooting War in Germany - by Walt's Daughter - 05-10-2007, 10:24 PM