Jerry Gorden - webmaster 34th Inf Div

Many of you are familiar with Jerry Gorden who runs the 34th Division's site. Well Rocky just sent me this news this evening and it is not good. I am so sorry to hear this, especially since Jerry Gorden was one of my very first contacts when I started my research. He is the one who sent me a copy of the Dogfaces Who Smiled Through Tears book, and also several other documents to help me out. We had been corresponding on and off since 2004. :unsure::unsure::(:(

http://www.34infdiv.org

=========================

I do not know if you have heard, but Jerry (my dad) has entered Hospice care, and is living the rest of his days there. The prognosis is not good and we were told there was a slim chance for him to make it through the weekend. He is getting excellent care at this time though.

My dad took me aside back in November and told me when it came time for this- to email everyone in his address book and ask for him to be removed from theirs. So I am honoring his wishes at this time.

Thank you,

Sherry Gorden-Long (his daughter)

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Jerry Gorden - webmaster 34th Inf Div - by Walt's Daughter - 02-02-2007, 12:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Re-discovering Rocky Riojas - 34th Inf Div? Walt's Daughter 7 9,960 10-25-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Rocky Riojas - 34th Inf Div - latest info Aug 2015 Walt's Daughter 3 4,479 08-23-2015, 10:14 AM
Last Post: CaptO
  Farewell - Joseph R. Piche - 34th Inf Div -175 FA Walt's Daughter 0 2,404 12-20-2011, 01:37 PM
  Farewell Gerald (Jerry) Baszner Walt's Daughter 0 2,348 11-23-2008, 10:27 PM