CONDUCTING RESEARCH??

If you are new to this forum and are looking for information on a certain soldier or unit, please visit the Research Section, first. It will give you guidelines and advice on how to proceed. This saves me time having to repeat the same advice numerous times. biggrin.gif

Research regarding veterans and their units

Please post your inquiry either under the:

Lost and Found section in the Search, Research & Preservation Forum

or in the WWII Engineer's section of our forum, if it's related to World War II Engineers

Information on your unit(s) may already be posted in one of these sections, so make sure you take the time to use our SEARCH feature or scroll through these areas to see if the information already exists. It's also a great way to meet others who have similar interests. wink.gif

I will be more than happy to do inquiries for you and have helped dozens upon dozens of people find what they are looking for, or at least guide them in the right direction.

A warm welcome. Thanks for joining and good hunting... armata_PDT_34.gif

Note:

While I try my best to personally reply to everyone in a timely manner, due to the volume of mail and email I receive on a daily basis, it may take me several days to a few weeks, but don't become despondent, for your email is important to me. Thanks for understanding.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Also use our search engine at the top right-hand side of the page. It will bring up all the posts regarding your choice of topic.

For instance, type in "540th" or "Bastogne" or "Operation Dragoon".

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"