Walt's Daughter

My granddaughter

Wanna see my BEAUTIFUL granddaughter? Of course you do. So here we go, introducing Jessica Ann Carney, 16 months old on Easter 2005.

post-13-1112652319_thumb.jpg

Tell me your not in love? :wub::wub:

post-13-1112652349_thumb.jpg

Wow! What a hair-do. My 2nd grand-daughter came into this world looking like a Mexican with a head-full of hair. But she doesn't have as much as your G-daughters.

OBW, I'm expecting my 3rd in August . . . . . . . grand-daughter, that is.

:pdt34:

Yup, she has enough hair for three babies! :D Congrats on the up and coming third and I'm happy to hear YOU are not giving birth! :wacko:

Wowzee, beautiful grandchildren must run in our families! What a knock-out. Great photograph too. One of the nicest I've seen in a long time.

I can see why you are so proud too! :wub: Gee they look like they could be sisters. B)

Marion I was thinking the same thing both of them are too cute , and they do alook alike brunettes and dark eyed girls They are adoreable, and that is my favorite picture of Sadie She is still very small ofr 5 shes just 30 lbs, but considering she weighed in at 2lb 13oz when she was born she is huge!! Well shes our miracle to say the least. Grandbabies gotta love em..Oh its so nice to be on a board where you can also talk a little about the other joys in your life..Thanks Marion

I can see you two are proud Grannys!! :D

Am I silly or could these two girls be sisters???

Oh my gosh that's what I was going to say to Steve. I think we are "soul-sisters" that's for sure. :lol:

And yes, the little ones could be sisters too. Who knows, maybe we shall all meet someday.

:lol: It's for a while that I wasn't on the site "Heavy private problems" I just saw the picture about Jessica and Sadie they are very beautiful girls you are very lucky granny's

and I am a very lucky father but see youself.

post-13-1117407639_thumb.jpg

First off welcome back after the long hiatus. Hope all is better for you.

They are a great group of kids. How can one not smile brightly when seeing their adorable faces? Thanks for posting that here for all to see. Wow, we have quite a family at VI Corps. All darn good looking I must admit too. :D:lol: