• Announcements

• Walt's Daughter

Advertisers   08/12/17

If you would like to advertise on my VI Corps site, please let me know. However, all ads must be directly related to WWII. Are you an author? Are you conducting tours? Are you a researcher? Prices are very reasonable, for aren't we here to benefit each other? Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Viewers, please note, there WILL NOT be giant pop-up ads on my site. Nothing infuriates me more than going to someone's site and having to scroll past obnoxious, in your face ads or ones that are stuck in the middle of articles, forcing you to scroll further down the page to see the rest of the paragraphs. They will be tasteful, appropriately places small banners.
    • Walt's Daughter

New Registrations   09/22/17

Attention New Registrants - Please take a moment to read the section on REGISTRATION. This will inform you regarding the entire process and hopefully answer all your questions. Too often I receive emails either asking why you can't post yet, or I why I haven't approved your membership?  Thank you for your time, M1
    • Walt's Daughter

Happy Thanksgiving to all my peeps!   11/18/17

Dear Peeps!  Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am very grateful to all of you for helping me make this site such a wonderful resource for people all over the world. Could not have done it without your assistance. Much love to all, M1
Walt's Daughter

Navy TV Airs Korean War Film “Floating Fortress”

From my buddy Tom...

Navy TV Airs Korean War Film “Floating Fortress”

This year marks the 60th anniversary of the beginning of the Korean War, on June 25, 1950.

In honor of this historic date, Navy TV is airing the 1952 Navy-produced film “Floating Fortress,” which portrays life aboard the battleship USS New Jersey (BB-62) during the war.

The 14-minute documentary highlights the crew’s living conditions and bombardment of enemy positions along the shore.

Click here... NavyTV