• Announcements

• Walt's Daughter

New Registrations   09/22/17

Attention New Registrants - Please take a moment to read the section on REGISTRATION. This will inform you regarding the entire process and hopefully answer all your questions. Too often I receive emails either asking why you can't post yet, or I why I haven't approved your membership?  Thank you for your time, M1
    • Walt's Daughter

Happy Thanksgiving to all my peeps!   11/18/17

Dear Peeps!  Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am very grateful to all of you for helping me make this site such a wonderful resource for people all over the world. Could not have done it without your assistance. Much love to all, M1
    • Walt's Daughter

Research Assistance Donations   11/23/17

Keep this site up and running for current and future generations. If I've been beneficial to your research, please consider making a donation. Every little bit helps to maintain this web and my research costs (i.e. membership fees to Ancestry.com, Fold3 etc.). PayPal Donations
Walt's Daughter

Reg and Anne's new son

Our forum member Reg and his wife, Anne, have been trying to adopt a baby, and I am happy to report the paper work has gone through and they are now waiting to pick up their son in a few months. Here's two of the letters he sent my way. Just had to share. CONGRATS you two!!! :clappin2:

==============

Dear All ,

A few days ago you received my mail telling you we have become proud parents .

Attached you find the first pics of our son . One taken when he was 5 months . The other one taken about 10 days ago .

We will be flying into Ethiopia to pick him up in about 3 months from now .

His name is MATHIEU Jans , pronounced as Matthew but without the ‘W’ and is a real stud…J

All the best

Reg

==============

Dear friends ,

I’m writing this messages during my lunch break with tears in my eyes .

Two hours ago we received a phone call from the adoption agency to congratulate us for becoming parents of a healthy boy , born 17 february 2008 .

That’s all we know so far , being very weary from receiving that call we forgot his original name so I have to call them back later this afternoon .

Tomorrow they are expecting us at the office where we will get all the info about our son and we can see his face on a picture for the first time .

We didn’t have a chance yet to personally inform our family . They’ll find out about it tomorrow .

In times of crisis and wars there’s always a light that shines somewhere . Today it shines in our hearts and so it will be for the rest of our life.

A very proud mom and dad

Reg

More info tomorrow ……

Take care

post-2-1226828011_thumb.jpg

post-2-1226828018_thumb.jpg

HE LOOKS LIKE A REAL LIVE WIRE!!!!! :bluejumper:

CONGRATS', REG AND ANNE. ROCKY

BTW, Happy Anniversary too. That's quite a present! :pidu:

Mathieu's latest - Now living in Belgium

As we say in da states, "He Be Bad!" :pdt12:

post-2-1239883889_thumb.jpg

I just love this one. Received it this week.

post-2-1248009071_thumb.jpg