• Announcements

• Walt's Daughter

New Registrations   09/22/17

Attention New Registrants - Please take a moment to read the section on REGISTRATION. This will inform you regarding the entire process and hopefully answer all your questions. Too often I receive emails either asking why you can't post yet, or I why I haven't approved your membership?  Thank you for your time, M1
    • Walt's Daughter

Research Assistance Donations   11/23/17

Keep this site up and running for current and future generations. If I've been beneficial to your research, please consider making a donation. Every little bit helps to maintain this web and my research costs (i.e. membership fees to Ancestry.com, Fold3 etc.). PayPal Donations
    • Walt's Daughter

The Story of Q Trilogy - Marion J Chard   12/02/17

Completed my tween trilogy! Please share with your family and friends. www.storyofq.com
Dogdaddy

A MIND IN PRISON - Bruno Manz

Published by Brassey's 2001, 287 pages, available in paperback.

Whenever I start to read one of these ex-nazi confessionals I must first remind myself that people can change, because my first impulse is to be skeptical. I know that's not fair, it's just the way I am when it comes to former Hitlerites. That being said, I found this book very interesting and I believe, sincere too. Those of you who read Born on Sunday would also enjoy this book, as they are very much alike, from family dynamics to the eventual change of heart after learning the truth about the Holocaust. Highest Recommendation!*****

Dogdaddy :woof:

Will keep that one in mind too. Yes, people very well can change and I have seen that for myself. They are Nazis who will always be Nazis, then there are people like this gentleman who had a change of heart.

Published by Brassey's 2001, 287 pages, available in paperback.

Whenever I start to read one of these ex-nazi confessionals I must first remind myself that people can change, because my first impulse is to be skeptical. I know that's not fair, it's just the way I am when it comes to former Hitlerites. That being said, I found this book very interesting and I believe, sincere too. Those of you who read Born on Sunday would also enjoy this book, as they are very much alike, from family dynamics to the eventual change of heart after learning the truth about the Holocaust. Highest Recommendation!*****

Amazon.com has the book for $21.95 new and starting at $4.00 for new and used. I'm ordering a copy - sounds very interesting.

PJ

pjo- When you order it on Amazon I advise you to avoid "Lakeside" Books or something similar. I ordered and paid for a copy from them and got an email the next day stating "sorry, but I'm still reading this book. I'll refund your money." message from the Seller. :hit:

Dogdaddy - thanks for the heads up :armata_PDT_37: I'll make note of that - I order books from Amazon quite often so will avoid that seller - I'm anxious to read this.

pjo