D-day remembered

I posted this also on the WBG website but I would like to post it here too. I found this on the internet and I am wondering if someone has ever seen this one before. Here is the link:

D-day remembered

Regards,

Frank

I don't believe I have seen this one. I will have to look it up on NETFLIX to see if they offer it as a rental. I'll let everyone know if they have it too.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Hello Marion.

How are you? Did you found some time to watch the DVD? I am looking forward to read your opinion.

Regards,

Frank

Hi Frank:

All is well here. Keeping busy working on the revamp for the VI Corps site. Been working on it for the last several days and have many hours put into it so far. It's coming along nicely. I am excited about it's debut. I think (I hope) it will be a big improvement.

As a matter of fact, I just started watching the DVD this morning. Am enjoying it so far. Can't imagine why I wouldn't! B)

Is that you in the very beginning? Now I finally know what you look like. :) It's always nice to place a face with a name.

Thank you once again. I really enjoy all the DVD's that everyone kindly sends my way. Since I haven't been to Europe yet, I can tour it through the eyes of a camera for now. ;)

Marion J Chard

At the very beginning you can see my brother shake hands with Bill Wingett. You can see me sitting together with Don on some stairs talking about Charles Syer. Something about a bazooka rocket.

Regards,

Frank

Thanks. I'll look for you later on the DVD.

Right now I'm working out in the store and watching the US play Japan in curling in the Olympics. :D

Marion J Chard

I am wearing a white shirt. Easy to recognise.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Tragedy at Lidice Remembered Walt's Daughter 0 1,828 02-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Battle of the Bulge Remembered 60 yrs later Walt's Daughter 0 120,922 12-14-2004, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter