NO NEW TOPIC

Chucktoooo,

He was hitting the Pepsi bottle again!!

He told me he saw Santa riding a motor-cycle!!!Witch one

Harley

http://www.patriotfiles.com/hs.pps

Art

I tell yah Art. it was the darned thing I ever saw. I was on my way to pick you up for the 101st meeting when I saw this motorcyclist coming up on my right. I had to do a double take. Here was Santa Claus in all his splender. as he passed me he gave me a hearty HO HO and continued on. You shoulda been there. Every driver coming from the opposit direction blew their horns as they passed. Ole Santa must have been a good biker, because he steered it with only his right arm as he kept his left one up and waving for a good two miles. He sure put the spirit of Christmas in a good many people that day. I have to say; That was one of the warmest moments I've experienced in a long, long while.

Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus.

chucktoo

Art; You put on your post on Dec 11,05 the link for Harley Davidson. Ever since I replaced my processer with this miserable HP. I have been unable to play the Harley thing. It is the funniest thing going. I have tried every trick I can think of to get it to play, but to no avail.

If any of you out there pick it up ,let us know. I won't rest till I can. The thing that irks me the most, is that I sent it to many people who are enjoying it, and here I sit unable to enjoy it myself. ARRRG!!!

It's the link with the ""patriot" in it

It works just fine for me, Chuck. :D

Brooke

Chuck it's a pps file. You have to have Power Point installed on your computer or you won't be able to see it. It's a Microsoft program. You might have it on a disk somewhere.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

HOO KAY ,,CHUCK, Your Harley dose not work because you still have the TRAINING WHEELS on it. Here we go!!

Harley

http://www.patriotfiles.com/hs.pps

Art

No his Harley does not work because he DOESN'T have Power Point. The Harley will never go vroom because there is no program to go vrroom with. Please see post above! :D

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Witch post

Post-mortom

Hitching Post

Post cereal

Post in the ground

Post-al man

su-Post we close

papa

CHUCK,

You need pps file.

Got ah pp gta go see you later

papa

patton_Rhine_River.doc

Attached Files
.doc   patton_Rhine_River.doc (Size: 48 KB / Downloads: 0)