NO NEW TOPIC

I don't know if this is true but it is said to be. A 4-engine bomber base at Sebring Florida men were sitting around talking, when the radio started receiving a call saying "coming in on one engine, coming in on one engine". The field got ready for the plane, soon in comes a plane -- one engine. It was a fighter – a one-engine plane. Now if this were true, the commandant of the field would have to wait until the 1-engine plane pilot got out and took his flight clothes off and make sure the pilot did not out-rank him. We had some high-ranking pilots in WW2

BEST OF ART

http://www.kilroywashere.org/003-Pages/ArtM/ArtM.html

Art

Hemorroids in WW2

One week in boot camp at Miami Beach,Florida. I had small pimple on butt,went to sick call and 1st Lt. Doctor said we can take that out here. . Luckly a Capt. Standing there said NO that for the hospital. In hospital Dr. Sikes did the operation and the ward boy told me not to sh_t until he came back. Evedentally he was following orders or he for-got me. A week later he came by and asked how I was doing. I said I have not sh_t in a week. He ran down to the pharmacy and came back with a small black pill and had me swallow it. The pill worked, it whent down,, got size of a water mellon and exploded. What a relief

Art

lol!! A week?!

Hugs, Brooke

The b-24 tail gunner "Bill" from "Kellogs all-brand " died last month.. I worked with him for 40 years and never seen him mad at any-one. He enjoyed being the star of a joke. We use to square dance and one time I was behind him and his wife. While dancing the caller said alamone left and I whispered in his ear Alamone RIGHT. The whole square dancer's went left but Bill went Right. So there he was at the other end of the dance floor all by himself. Bill laughed. I have a million of them like playing checkers--WEELL thats for another day

cadetat6

Sorry to hear that. :(

Hugs,

Brooke

Marion,

Did you ever look intoo 32 div ?

", my "pawpaw" was in 32nd Engineer Corp., and 306 Trucking Company.

Hugs,

Brooke

papa

Chucktoooo,

He was hitting the Pepsi bottle again!!

He told me he saw Santa riding a motor-cycle!!!Witch one

Harley

http://www.patriotfiles.com/hs.pps

Art

In God We Trust

In God We Trust

In God We Trust

In God We Trust

In God We Trust

In God We Trust

Hey Papa. there's a story about a certain HOUSE your squad was to patrol, or was it to PROTECT. Refresh my memory if you can.