Looking for a place for my Grandpa

This is beyond words. I am so grateful to you and so happy that you joined the forum and are able to share all the documentation and wonderful photographs. 

21 hours ago, 05redhorse said:

Marion,

Yes, I PM'D him yesterday. I even found his address / phone # thru switchboard/whitepages.com, but since my Connecticut phone#s ( house and cell ) were not known to him, his phone terminated the calls.

I have considered waiting a couple of days and if nothing, I'll mail that 30 May 1944 sheet to him. His family might have to pick him up off the floor after he opens it …..

Yes, and I think you are right, his family might have to pick him off the floor. I know I'd need help recovering...  :blink: /emoticons/default_drinking.gif" title=":drinkin:" />

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

This is the file the researcher sent me on my Dad in B Co. 824th EAB and C Co. 820th EAB.

Interesting to say the least, to see your father's name leap off a page. June 23 1942 shows his arrival and assignment to B Co. in Iceland.

Kubik_morning_reports_and_rosters.pdf

Attached Files
.pdf   Kubik_morning_reports_and_rosters.pdf (Size: 32.86 MB / Downloads: 0)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help piecing my Grandpa's WWII story - 39th Combat Engr Weston497 19 18,817 02-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter