Revamped Main Site - NEW LOOK!!!!

Well, it's been in the works - a revamping of the main site. Let's face it, it was getting old and it no longer matched the forum and gallery. So over the last several days, I've been working on a new format/design/layout. I hope you like it. 

It's being uploaded as I type, so it will probably take an hour or so for all the templates and pages to upload. 

Over the next month or so, I will be removing any outdated links, so thanks for your patience. It's a huge job. Little by little we are getting there.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Well, making good progress. Still changing/adding and deleting code as I move along, so if you see some pages that don't quite look just right, then you will know why.  :drinkin:

We also have a new MENU bar which not only looks nicer but is now mobile friendly. 

Marion J Chard

More progress today. Have approximately 3/4's of all the pages completed. This means the fonts, etc., have been changed. Hoping to have this done by Friday! Wish me luck!

Marion J Chard

Okay, as of this morning, the re-styling of the website is now complete. That doesn't mean that you won't find any boo-boos, for you may, so if you do, simply let me know. I am trying to visit each page in the site to make sure everything is up to snuff, but you know how that goes. Best intentions and dedication, but who knows,  I may have missed something along the way.  B)

Now I'll go through and look for dead-links. That is sad in and of itself, for it means another WWII site is no longer viable.  :(

Marion J Chard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VI Corps Jukebox revamped March 2015 Walt's Daughter 0 3,420 03-17-2015, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  191, 864 hits on our main site! Wow! Walt's Daughter 0 3,571 09-20-2013, 07:52 AM
  Future "sister" site www.ww2engineers.com Walt's Daughter 21 22,516 04-09-2011, 06:58 PM