Found some of my dad's relatives - DNA testing

Several weeks ago, I submitted my DNA to Ancestry.com. Well today I got an email saying the results were in. Cool stuff. Among the data, they also showed me dozen of people I could be related to, who had also taken the test. Well I contacted about 10 of them, and then hoped for the best. So imagine my surprise when I received an answer from one of them, within two hours.

I AM IN TEARS right now, but they are happy tears!

This is edited for privacy, but here is the letter I just got. Praise be!

Hi Marion, Your father Walter was my maternal Grandfather's (Joe Finkowski) cousin. My Great-Grandmother (Angeline Poniedzialek married Francis Finkowski) Angeline's Brother Albert was Walter's father (your Grandfather) I talked to my Mom who gave me this information. She would love to be in contact with you as she remembers Walter& Joe being very close....

This is an answer to my prayers. I'm still in shock!!!! She wrote back again and put me in touch with her mother. I just sent an email to her, so waiting... And to top all this off, we live about two and half hours from each other. Dad, I know you are smiling down!!!!

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"