Battle of the Bulge commemoration - Bastogne

I will leave for the Battle of the Bulge commemorations in Bastogne tomorrow and will get back on Sunday. For the first time I am not going by car but with a Dodge WC-52. For now the weatherforecast predicts snow but I won't be surprised if there isn't any snow. Nevertheless the main goal is to commemorate and remember those who fought for our freedom and paid the highest price. For that I would like to share a song written and composed by an American friend, Mark Chernek:

They did their job back then, now it is our job to keep the memory alive!

Best wishes,

Frank

How wonderful that you get to do this again and even better that you get to drive WC-52. Can't wait to hear about your trip and see all the photos. Wishing you all the best. Thanks for thinking of us.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

For those who are interested, you can see some pictures on my Facebok page. I am sorry but for some reason I can't upload pictures on forums:

https://www.facebook.com/frank.gubbels.5/media_set?set=a.10214958596949116.1073741928.1554461894&type=3

Thanks. I posted a reply on your FB page! 

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

I can't upload pictures to websites like imageshack and that's why I can't post them here unfortunately