Bernard L. Fosko 35735227 34th Inf. Div.

thank him for me! :pdt34: However I would say at this point mission successful! My friend will try to contact the wife of the son of Fosko!

He will see your thank you, for he will read this post. :clappin2:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Fascinating!

Thank you for sharing all of this and the work too!

It is really exciting to read your story from the beginning - we get a chance to learn about a man and his life during and after the War.

Thank you very much,

Jean

My pleasure

I love this research, and I hope the relatives reply to the mail, so I'll be able to add more details to the story! :pdt20:

Wishing you all the success.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

My wife is the great granddaughter of Bernard Fosko. Her grandma (Helen Marie Fosko) passed away due to health reasons in 2009. My wife has been trying to track down things of her Grandpa for a long time now. Her name is Kathleen Marie Coreau (Brisbin). She goes by Katie. She is the one of the granddaughters that was in the book for Western Kentucky Veterans. PLEASE CONTACT ME BACK! My wife would be completely happy to have something of her Grandpa

Hi Markbris, I am very happy to hear this news! If you give me an address, and an e-mail, I make you in contact from my friend who found the dog tag!

Thanks for now
Enrico

Thank you so much!

Email: markandkatie75211@gmail.com

Address: 514 South 19th Street, Paducah, Kentucky 42003

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Knowles - 34th Inf Div - Looking for buddies Walt's Daughter 1 3,184 08-19-2015, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Identification of Photo - Walter J Read - 34th Inf Div Terri DuLong 6 5,686 02-18-2013, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Sgt Harold Parnell, 34th Inf Div, 135th Inf Rgt majchuckie 7 9,915 10-05-2011, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter