Old films found in an attic bring long-lost love story back to life

Saw this a few weeks ago on TV. It was so heartwarming.

Old films found in an attic bring long-lost love story back to life

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/on-the-road-steve-hartman-old-films-found-in-an-attic-bring-a-lost-love-story-to-life/

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Marion,

It is so wonderful what you do by posting these articles, stories, etc. Not only do I love reading them but I can forward them to others. And you know we all love everything you write and share with us on the site!!! And we do understand how busy your life is - it is very very very generous of you to share so much of your time with us!!!!!!!!

Jean

Wish I could do it more often, but give it my best shot. I know you and others appreciate these. It lifts the spirits. I think it's important to share these kind of stories. :pdt12:

Marion J Chard

Awesome story! Thanks for posting. Makes you wonder about all of the secret treasures that are out there. Made me think of the Rescued film project: www.rescuedfilm.com

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

Yes, I too wonder about the attic treasures that haven't even been discovered. And then I think about all the stuff that has been intentionally and accidentally tossed...

Marion J Chard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can World War II film long hidden by the Army aid today's veterans? Walt's Daughter 0 3,242 05-31-2012, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter