Online Funding Campaign for No Bridge Too Far

Special thanks to Colonel Roscoe Heath, current commander of the 36th Engineer Brigade and Professor Michael Brodhead. :pdt12: :pdt12:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Up to $890.00, thanks to my many generous supporters. Thank you, thank you!

Marion J Chard

Please help by sharing this topic with everyone you know in the WWII community. Right now am at a standstill with my campaign. Sure would appreciate help from my 1000 plus, forum members. :pdt12:

Marion J Chard

Things are going great. I just may get to my goal later this year! Many thanks to all who have contributed. :pdt12:

Marion J Chard

Received this wonderful letter this morning. Ed, I don't know what I would do without you. And yes, funding has come to a standstill, so I thank you for any help you can give me.

Hi Marion;

I noticed that funding seems to have stalled. Brian is going to run No Bridge Too Far every day in July for me in prime time. I thought if I contacting the American legion and VFW posts in Bergen County to tell them to watch the documentary with a suggestion that helping the funding will add 4 hours, it might generate a new burst of funding.

Would you provide a copy to my cousin if he runs it on their local community Las Vegas cable channel. He has been interviewing WW II vets for that channel and maybe we can get some lucky gamblers to contribute.

Regards,

Ed Pittarelli

Marion J Chard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Bridge Too Far resumes production!!!!! Walt's Daughter 0 2,790 03-25-2017, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Updated No Bridge Too Far website Walt's Daughter 2 4,028 11-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter