Holocaust Memorial and Tolerance Center June 8, 2014

Dear Ms. Chard,

Thank you for returning my phone call. Attached is the save-the-date card and a brief description of the upcoming Holocaust Memorial and Tolerance Center’s June 8 program at Hofstra University. Thank you for forwarding the information on to your chapters and members and if possible, please post on your website, Facebook, etc.

If you would also, please email a high-resolution image of your logo as either a jpg or illustrator file we will add you to our promotional materials as a co-sponsor.

All the best,

Judy Vladimir

http://www.hmtcli.org/

From Generation to Generation - description.pdf

Generation to Generation - Save-the-Date - FINAL.pdf

Attached Files
.pdf   From Generation to Generation - description.pdf (Size: 225.71 KB / Downloads: 0)
.pdf   Generation to Generation - Save-the-Date - FINAL.pdf (Size: 1.28 MB / Downloads: 0)
Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

How sad. When I pulled up recent posts on the forum this morning, noticed that this one hasn't even received one view as of yet. :armata_PDT_23:

Marion J Chard

It just did. I know I can not attend, but printed the information and will read it later today.

Thank you,

Jean

Thanks. Sometimes it bothers me that no one is perusing many of the topics. Of course, no one person can have an interest in everything printed here (now that would be unrealistic), but I wish we could reach more people, that is all. :waving:

Marion J Chard

Marion, your smiley face and wave is precious!

Jean

Photos from their website
Marion J Chard