But Dad - book by Jay Fiondella - a friend of mine

Okay, since this is My SITE, :pdt12: I can post whatever the heck I want.

So I am here this morning to plug my friend's soon-to-be released book called, But Dad by Jay Fiondella. Of course I have a stake in this, for I am the designer, editor, publisher, and website designer.

You can check out his website here: http://www.butdadbook.com

It's a humorous account of true life experiences with his kids. I think many of you would enjoy it.

We are hoping for a release date sometime in May.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Nice website. I guess I can read up on what I am missing by having two boys! (Something for which I am very grateful!!)

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

Oh ya, you can do a comparison. I think you'd really like the book, for there's some really funny stuff in it.

BTW, thanks for the compliment on the web. Was trying to get it to match the book. It was fun!

Marion J Chard

Well the word is getting around. It takes time, but his book is now available in e-format and black and white and color versions.

It just became available in other formats besides the kindle, and is being distributed to Barnes and Noble, etc. Should take about another week or so for it to get around to those various stores.

It's a really FUN read and I'm sure anyone out there with kids would really enjoy it.

Check out his website at www.butdadbook.com

You can buy the book straight from his site - bw version is $12.99 and ebook versions are $5.99

Thanks everyone!

PS - If you read the book, please give us your honest opinion and post a review from the place of purchase, whether it be Amazon.com, CreateSpace, Smashwords, etc.

post-2-0-26252200-1374495859_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   Front Cover.jpg (Size: 188.88 KB / Downloads: 0)
Marion J Chard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My friend's military story Enrico 2 3,443 01-18-2012, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Caryl-280ECB
  Our best friend onefastcat 1 2,226 12-31-2011, 09:26 AM
Last Post: verow
  Happy Birthday to a dear friend, Jim Miller Walt's Daughter 0 1,480 01-19-2011, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter