Todd and I and? Where is everyone??

You guys are really really very funny!

Marion good luck with the Store!

Jean J

Humor is the spice of life. It truly makes the world go 'round. That's why you often feel momentary dizziness.

ist2_2771207_dizzy.jpg

When you think about how fast the world is actually spinning on its axis - a spot on the surface of the Earth is moving at 1675 km/h or 465 meters/second. That’s 1,040 miles/hour! Whew!!!

stock-footage--wise-old-man-with-spinning-world-earth-in-palm-of-hands-globe-showing-geographical-location.jpg

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

PERFECT! Who could do that better than Monty Python? Thanks for the lesson and the laughs!

Marion J Chard

Hmmmm, still waiting for other people to join in. Holding breath, turning blue, passing out.... Still smiling... :zzzz:

Marion J Chard

I've been buried up to my neck in photographs and documents.

Have added a lot of new content to my Camp Claiborne site. A messload of 338th GS Engineer photographs and a Google Earth multimedia map of the camp.

Also, I have recently come into about 170 photographs of GI's and family that were taken at the Boom Town just south of Claiborne before it was torched. Working on getting those scanned, but it'll take some time.

Ken

http://www.campclaiborne.com

Good to hear from you. Thanks for posting and letting us know what you've been up to.

Running websites such as ours, is a lot of hard work. Oh I know, and I applaud you for your dedication and diligence.

Merry Christmas and all the best!

Marion J Chard

So glad you are here Marion! I love your website! I can not even begin to describe how much Christoph has helped me!! How little I would still know if it had not been for him!! He has been a real miracle in my life!!

Jean J

Ah Jean, I think of many of our members as tiny miracles. This site HAS changed my life and brought me so much joy, so I know how you feel.

I'm really glad you are here too. Happy New Year, new friend.

Marion J Chard

I am here!

I just checked out your site about Claiborne, it is very well done. I will check it out in detail tomorrow evening.