Todd and I and? Where is everyone??

I was looking to find Larry - I want to see some of the many many many things he appears to have posted. His facial icon was very intimidating. It will be fun to see the kind of things he posted. Is there a way to do that. I know I will not get to look at all 505 postings, not any time right away, but I am curious to see how the face, name and postings all go together. What a riot!

Because I have been and will continue to be so busy with Mom I have stayed focused on the Siegburg Forum. That has been a gift from the Gods!!!

Bye for the moment,

Jean J

Dispatch No. 403612 -02

Form 3-22-75.6 ( not in triplicate and unsigned to protect the guilty )

TO: Commander, VI Corps Combat Engineers.

From: Research & B.S. Dept., Provost Marshal Sect., Kalamazoo Base Section.

SUBJECT: Annual Status Report of forum members.

742 members in the swing states of OH, VA, NV. & FL. have recieved robocalls from the D.N.C. stating that the VI Corps will be transfered to a very cold place if they believe Sarah Palin`s robocall.

166 members ordered M1932-5, Fluid, Keyboard, Type 74, using Requisition Form 9-62-13F from the 3-0Worst Quartermaster Supply Depot. They received instead a triplicate ration of Type 7S French Keyboard Fluid which only allowed the keys I,S,U,R,E,N,D,R to work.

13 members are in the Thoid Army stockade for not wearing leggings while scrambling eggs in their helmet.

47 members deleted their "Favorite Places" folder after reading the latest issue of "The Gestapo Garden Cookbook".

473 members were redirected to the Screamin Meanies website by parachutists disquised as 6th Corps MP`s. 312 of those members claim George Bush did it.

1 jarheard artillery officer is taking a pacific cruise on the taxpayers dime.

And finaly, 1 member was , like, sooo disappointed that Winston Churchill didnt appear when clicking the "PM" button.

OMG, that's just what the doctor (scuse me) medic ordered! Ah, where in the world did you come up with that stuff? It's the very first thing I read this morning after reveille. I'm am still sitting here laughing me arse off!

I especially loved the last line "And finally, 1 member was , like, sooo disappointed that Winston Churchill didn't appear when clicking the "PM" button." Well had to pull some strings at 0600 hours, but I got him to appear after a spot of tea!

churchill.jpg

Ya, and as far as that major (oops scuse me, jarhead) floating around the Pacific, where does he get off going to Hong Kong without his forum buddies? The nerve!

:wav: that's me in turquoise this morning

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

I was looking to find Larry - I want to see some of the many many many things he appears to have posted. His facial icon was very intimidating. It will be fun to see the kind of things he posted. Is there a way to do that?

Yes, by simply clicking on his icon!

Marion J Chard

Moi? intimitading???????? i couldnt be intimidating if someone spiked my prunejuice.! :pdt:

Now this is more like it. Let's see if we can get more people to jump on board and share some humor and comments on the current state of affairs. No, no, people, I don't mean sexual liaisons. :pdt12: :pdt12: :pdt12:

Marion J Chard

Gee after all our ranting and raving, it still looks like the same people replying. But, it's nice to see Vee back. Missed her a lot. Come on folks, let's hear from ya. Last one to reply is a rotten egg...

RottenEgg.GIF

Marion J Chard

Wouldn't that be the last one to not reply? Or am I now the rotten egg?!

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

Well... :P

http://www.epubbuy.com/9499-9509-thickbox/rottentodds-bd-3-ach-du-faules-ei-tonollo.jpg

(Faules Ei = rotten egg)

Christoph

:kermit: Now we're having some fun!
Marion J Chard