Thoughts and prayers for Chucktoo!

Everyone here wishes to extend thoughts and prayers to Chucktoo, who is recuperating from an operation, earlier this summer. We hope you continue to regain your strength, and hope you are back posted again in the near future.

All the best!

M1

:love:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Ditto that last comment. Hope you are getting well soon!

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

I love ya Chuck!!

I'd like to add my thoughts and prayers to those above Chuck.

Colin.

:waving:Hi there. Don't really know if I answered the get well wishes or not. Last year was a looser for me. Not my bout with cancer, but with the little things. Most of it due,no doubt,to memory disorders.

I'm doing fantastic health wize, so the Drs. say. I gave up 30 lbs. but have regained most of them back.

I was proud that I had never been in a hospital or been on any prescripions. I came within a few days of loosing it all. But,HEY!,,,,, Here I am still shooting for 100. Just like Rocky, somebody up the must like me. I'll try to be more attentive in the future. My paster says "more things happen through prayer, than anything else"

Mare,,, Your new format is a little tricky, but give me time, and I'll find my way around.

Thanks to all for your well-wishes,

chucktoo

Man it's GREAT to hear from you. When time slips past, I tend to worry and fear the worst. Glad you proved me wrong!!!! :clappin2:

Looking forward to chatting with you. Take care kid, for yer only as old as ya feel!!!

Marion J Chard

Yeah! Chuck is back! Glad to hear you are doing well, also. I'm sending you my warmest regards from the Pacific somewhere near the Philippines - and it is getting warm! And I thought Okinawa was tropical! I couldn't imagine fighting through the Jungle down here in August!

Anyway, glad to hear you are doing better and back on the forum!

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

I just want to add a welcome back too Chuck. Glad you're feeling better!

Nancy

Hey, now it feels like the old days. I like that...

Marion J Chard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts and Prayers for Carl Furtado - 36th Engineer Walt's Daughter 13 12,041 02-16-2016, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Frank Gubbels
  Thoughts and Prayers for Harold Whiting and Jim Hennessey Walt's Daughter 1 3,141 04-06-2015, 12:46 AM
Last Post: CaptO
  Thoughts and prayers for Johnny Thompson - 341st Engineer Walt's Daughter 8 7,655 03-12-2015, 07:43 PM
  Thoughts and Prayers for John Fallon - his wife passed away Walt's Daughter 2 3,489 10-29-2014, 11:01 PM
Last Post: mgjohnson
  Thoughts and prayers for Russ Weiskircher Walt's Daughter 35 29,263 06-17-2013, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Thoughts and prayers for Armonde Casagrande Walt's Daughter 0 1,993 03-07-2012, 10:49 AM
  Thoughts and prayers for Tony Stefanelli Walt's Daughter 0 2,160 09-20-2011, 12:35 AM
  Thoughts and prayers for Captain Bob Peniston Walt's Daughter 1 3,630 08-09-2011, 07:29 PM
  Thoughts and prayers for Harold Whiting Walt's Daughter 0 2,259 09-03-2010, 08:01 AM
  Thoughts and prayers for Tom Nokes Walt's Daughter 1 2,941 02-18-2010, 10:40 AM