Farewell Abie Abraham

Ah, this is so sad. Abie Abraham's wife just wrote to me to thank me for the Easter card, but informed me Abie passed away and will be buried in Arlington later this month. Chris, my deepest condolences to you and your family.

I always loved hearing from Abie, and will treasure the signed books he sent to me:

Ghost of Bataan Speaks and Oh, God, Where are You?

:(

That was a beautiful animated card. It was so very nice of you to send it. As you probably know Abie Abraham has passed away and will be buried in Arlington National Cememtery Apr.25th at 10:30 am. I will miss him. We had 17 yrs. together and went everywhere together. He had been in the VA since June 2012 as a patient. I felt blessed to have him in my life. I loved him dearly. There was a walk for Abie last Monday at the Library and the grocery store then the hiking trail, about 10 blocks. God was good because it was scheduled for 5:30 pm, the rain stopped about 15 minutes just before it was to start. The library showed some of Abie's dvd's of his speaking engagements and facebook exerpts. I think on the 29th there is supposed to be another Bataan program. at the Brooke Co. Library/Museum. Marion, thank you for sharing the e-mails and cards. God bless you all.

Sincerely,

Chris Abraham (Abie's widow)

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

http://ghostofbataan.com/

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"