No good news !!

Vee, I wish you all the best in these difficult times. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Hang tough!!!!

Best wishes from Holland,

Frank

:huggybears:

Vee, I wish you all the best in these difficult times. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Hang tough!!!!

Best wishes from Holland,

Frank

:huggybears:

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM VEE SINCE HER LAST POST ON 3 FEB?

I have tried to send a personal message but it was blocked.

ColBill

I talked to her on Facebook this week. She posted on our VI Corps FB page.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Hello Vee,

I hope things will look brighter for you soon. It's very hard to deal with life in general when the ones you love most are very ill...

GOD Bless :huggybears:

:woof:

Hello ,

It's nice to hear from you.

I'd like to thank all I really appreciates your thoughtfulness

I've had of days difficult !! But , My husband is recovering slowly of his heart attack !!

He is a very bad patient as all men ( I joke) he's bored . He want returned to worked .

But He needs to review the doctor Friday to see if all is well and for make a showdown

and if the doctor has authorized the return to work!! For me I is not moral , but try to take on me but it's not obvious! there are days I did not even feel like getting up !! my doctor give me antidepressants I hope this will do me good !!

Thank you again to you all of your friendship

With all my love Vee

The whole thing is trying for the whole family; the initial crisis and then the healing process. Everyone always remembers the patient but many times we forget the spouse of the patient, who also goes through their own kind of hell.

When my brother-in-law was dealing with the cancer for three years, I reminded people to make sure they remembered Anne too, for she went through so many ups and downs and sleepless days and nights, etc. The whole family suffers.

Vee, and yes it is even harder when your hubby is "BAD" patient. ha-ha! Oh yes, that doubles all you are going through and I can see why you go through bouts of depression.

I hope you too will begin to heal; it's a slow process, n'est pas?

Take care of him and take care of yourself. We love ya!

:pal:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Vee,

I hope your husband has a good check up on Friday - perhaps that will help you, too! I also hope you do better. It's no fun to have to so many health problems at once. Also, the forum isn't the same without you!

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

VEE,

IT IS GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU AND LUC ARE GETTING BETTER .

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING MORE GOOD NEWS FROM YOU SOON.

BILL

Hello Vee, Sorry to hear your news regarding Luc, hope you've both turned the corner and good health will soon be back for you both. Take care and keep in touch...xxxx Moose.

I know you're not feeling well.

There's not much I can do...

but send this little note to say

my thought are there with you.

:love7:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good morning sixgun 11 9,392 10-15-2014, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Good morning ! sixgun 1 2,656 11-29-2013, 09:52 AM
  Products made in the good 'ol US of A Walt's Daughter 0 1,559 07-17-2010, 08:06 PM