Preview of a new Margraten documentary

I haven't been around for a long time but I thought I might share this with you. Last May, a few days before Memorial Day, two American students came to Holland to make a documentary about the adoption program in Margraten. I was one of the lucky people who were asked to do an interview. Here is the preview. I am looking forward to see the complete documentary next spring.

It's on Facebook but as far I know open for everyone who wants to watch it:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10150357081858145

Regards,

Frank

Thanks Frank. Took a look at the preview this morning. I too am looking forward to seeing this documentary. As they stated, it is so important to put a face to a name and not just let them be mere NUMBERS.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

That's so true Marion. You can see me at 1:06 :D. It's strange to hear my own voice.

Ah, it is so cool to see my buddy. YEAH! Glad you could be part of it. I'm so proud of you.

Yes, it is WEIRD hearing your own voice. Sometimes I'm still taken aback when I listen to my documentary. It was also INTERESTING to hear my voice on the interview which was conducted on Monday on internet radio. It's like; THAT'S ME! :walk:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

That's so true Marion. You can see me at 1:06 :D. It's strange to hear my own voice.

Good to finally see you. Maybe one day I can get stationed in Europe, who knows. If so, I know I already have lots of friends there!

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

If you are stationed here I will help with visits over the battlefields. Of course I will guide you around in "my" area.

Regards,

Frank

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fields of Margraten Frank Gubbels 8 7,546 09-15-2010, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Frank Gubbels
  George K at Margraten in May 2005 Walt's Daughter 0 74,058 06-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Margraten Walt's Daughter 1 62,061 04-12-2005, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Stevin