Marion's Radio Interview Oct 2011

NOTE: If you missed the interview, you can now listen to the mp3 directly from our site:

Radio Interview

===================================================

Oct 17, 2011 Interview

Hello friends:

Just a quick note about my upcoming radio interview to be conducted on

Monday, October 17, 2011 at 9:00 AM

On the Mary Beth Wells Hour radio show

As stated on her webpage:

"The Mary Beth Wells Hour is a talk radio show where we reach out, reach deep and talk about topics of substance. We'll cover points of interest such as WWII, the Holocaust, the Vietnam War, the planets and the oceans, sky diving, rock climbing and much and much more. Join me every Monday @ 9:00 am EST as we delve into and discuss fascinating subjects. It's a program to pique your interest for sure!!!"

My friend, Professor David Ulbrich, who works in the history department at Fort Leonard Wood, recommended me to Mary as a possible guest, after he was offered a chance to be interviewed earlier this month. Thank you David; it was a real honor to be considered.

Mary Beth and I will be discussing my research, website, the important role the engineers played in WWII and much, much more.

You can catch it live by visiting her home page and clicking the LIVE ON AIR button near the top of her page. If you miss the interview Monday morning, don't despair, for you can hear it later in the RECENT SHOWS section on the right hand side of her site. I will also place a link on my website, once it becomes available.

While I have your attention, I would also like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for your friendship and your participation in my website/forum.

Warmly,

Marion

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Is that around midday here in the UK LL ?

Yes, it would be. I would say three o'clock sounds like a winner!

Marion J Chard

Hope a few of you caught the interview. Hope I did okay. I always get a bit of the heebie-jeebies before speaking in public. That's why I like writing, because I can always sound my best!!! LOL!

It was a wonderful opportunity and I hope I did my vets and my father proud!

Marion J Chard

Mary Beth just posted the interview, so you can go directly to the page and listen in. It will be on the right hand side of the page. You can play and pause it too, in case you can't listen in to the entire hour long interview.

I am listening right now. I gotta check it out. LOL!

Marion J Chard

Well done LL, Great listening. A voice nearly as sexy as Doris Day..xx

Brownie points sir!!!

:P :P

Glad to see you heard it. I've only gotten a couple of replies today, your being one of them. Sure makes me feel good.

Hugs,

LL

Marion J Chard

Marion

Great-Great-Great- thought I was listening to Marilyn Monroe(Sexy) You were a real pro very

proud of you.Thank You Mam. God Bless .

Thank You-Jim Hennessey

Wow, Doris Day and Marilyn Monroe in one day. Woooooo-hoooooo! Okay boys, you have thoroughly made my week!

:drinkin::wub:-_-:rolleyes:B):D

Marion J Chard

Great Job Marion. You sounded like a pro! :) You've become quite the star :pdt34:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marion's children's book - The Story of Q - introduces a little WWII history Walt's Daughter 11 11,948 04-05-2016, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  I'm not ignoring you... Note from Marion - Sept 2015 Walt's Daughter 2 4,133 10-09-2015, 08:10 AM
  Marion as co-host - Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 8:30 PM Walt's Daughter 0 2,693 07-20-2012, 02:37 PM
  Military Authors Radio - Marion's Interview! Walt's Daughter 21 21,393 06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
  Have a chance to start my own radio show Walt's Daughter 19 17,479 03-15-2012, 07:55 AM
Last Post: chambers