MDW On line Petition

Marion, Thought I would stick my head in here, it's been a while, and you know why. I know that we do not agree with all of this, but we are friends, and we respect each others point of view. You have also been a great help to me in the last few days, thankyou.

Over on the MDW site, we are printing up the 'on line' petition, which will close with over 8,500 names one it, from over 32 different countries, and every state of the union.

The most amazing thing is that in the last 14 days, having had a brain wave on the spur of the moment to try and get as many vets as possible to sign, we have got EVERY SINGLE MAN that is still alive and was in the assault squad at Brecourt to sign, EVERY SINGLE ONE. Where that was not possible, we have a family member sign for the guys that are no longer with us.

This has been a labour for 6 months now, and a labour of love, love on our part, and the part of each member of 'Easy', as Mr Jiggers knows well.

People scoffed when we started this, but 8500 people later, we are there.

The thing that I found to be the most amazing, is when these guys, say thank you to me, want have I done compared to them.....nothing at all.

Marion, please let me apologise now if this appears to be a rant, or ramble, it is not meant that way. I am drained, emotions everywhere, but I am happy and proud of what we have done.

Now we just need the powers that be to do the right thing.

God bless 'Easy' and God bless America.