Happy Labor Day

Here we are again..facing the last big holiday weekend of Summer. I don't know about you guys, but it seems the older we get, the shorter the Summer is each year. It's Rodeo weekend here in Ellensburg so the town is packed with visitors. The parade is happening right now, but I don't feel up to driving to town to watch it.

What ever you are doing today, be it going to a barbeque, going to a County Fair, or just reading a good book, I wish you all a Happy Labor Day in the USA!

:smwave:

We are having a nice quiet day today, for our attached store is CLOSED! YEAH! So not only do we have the day off, but the whole building will hum with silence. Ah, that is so nice.

Happy Labor Day to all! Enjoy!

:wave2:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

We are having a nice quiet day today, for our attached store is CLOSED! YEAH! So not only do we have the day off, but the whole building will hum with silence. Ah, that is so nice.

Happy Labor Day to all! Enjoy!

:wave2:

Hey....wasn't it only yesterday that we were saying Happy Labor Day??? Now it's October 1rst already. We was Robbed!....oh well, Happy October Everybody! :wave::woof:

Ya and we ran our very first Alger Fall Festival yesterday. The weather cooperated and we had a splendid day. The day before we experienced very high winds with rain and it was very, very cold. The Saturday came around with clear skies, warm temps and the wind calmed. It was nothing short of a miracle. B) B) B)

We had a very good turn-out and lots of fun. Looking forward to next year's event. We are moving it up a couple of weeks, so it won't coincide with some other local events.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Happy New Year Walt's Daughter 11 10,332 12-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter