I'm sad

Or a town square hanging (just kidding!!!) :P :P :P

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

I just found this and may I offer my deepest thank you for what you are doing. I have a Uncle that is buried in France at one of the American Cemetery there. As I was researching him and man I have never meet and most likely want sent me a picture of his grave which I cherish. The person that wrote that is just .... I better not say. Again Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

I must have missed this topic before. How TERRIBLE that some American @#&^*# would speak to Vee that way! that really burns me! :bs:

Vee,

I am very sorry that I have not seen this until today.I regret that anyone would be so bad to say such things about your very good work for our fallen soldiers.You deserve the grateful thanks from all our citizens for the gentle care for our dead heros .I strongly agree with all who have responded to your posting .In fact, since I learned about your work from your original posting to the site, I have told many,many people about you .Everyone I have told about you has been thankful.

You have my greatest respect and gratitude .

Bill

Vee,

Tell him that I, a good American volunteer to take care of his grave. I'm a very busy person, so I'll have to start right away....

You keep doing what you're doing Vee. The world needs more people like you.

You're doing a great job and don't let some ... spoil that for you.

If he had said that to me in person, they still would be busy surgically removing my boot from his "youknowwhat" (I try to keep it poilte here).

Erwin

:theman:
Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"