Sadie had a revelation tonight..

Oh my the days can seem so long right now and just when I think I am a little too sad and the only one really missing Dusty the little one comes up with a plan so to speak. I was folding Dsutys laundry and she asked me what are you going to do with his laundry? I told her I would just put it away for him. She says well he really likes his sweatshirt maybe you should put it in an envelope and mail it to him. I otld her we would have to wait & do that later. So an hour or so goes by and I am on the next load of laundry and she sees another piece of his clothing and say I have an idea I will keep his stuff until he comes home. I told her i can just put his clothes in his dresser and she says well I will keep them for you and then when I really miss Dusty I will just smell him on his shirt and I can pretend hes here and play with him... Oh Lord the little one has here Grandmas genetics. I have saved a shirt from each of the boys so when I get really lonley I smell their scent and I am good to go...the apple dont fall ar from the tree

What a sweet story, Irishmaam....

Amazing how she is thinking about the situation like that. A very perceptive girl!

Oh to see through the eyes of a child. They have such insight and it's times like these when they make you shake your head and take your breath away. How absolutely precious. She's a keeper. Wait till your son hears this one. It will knock him off his feet!

:heartpump:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

She sure is a keeper. Children are just so much smarter than we are it seems