What happenned to Spring?

INSTALLING SPRING...

███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.

Install delayed....please wait.

Installation failed.

Please try again.

404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located.

The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,

or is temporarily unavailable in Michigan.

Please try again later

:banghead:

Agreed. We didn't get Spring at all. We went straight into humid as Hades and HOT HOT HOT. In our case, Spring wasn't included in the installation programming.

Dewpoints in the 70s, and temps hitting 85. It's disgusting!

Carol, I'm just a little north of you in Albany, GA and the weather has been very good. The low has been in the 50-60s and the high is in the 80's. I think it is to get a little hotter this week, but it hasn't gotten unbearable - yet. The biggest problem we have are gnats - a biblical plague of gnats that comes around every spring. They get in your nose, eyes, ears, etc. and do it all day long. You just haven't lived in Albany until you've killed a gnat with your eyelids. They're not so bad yet, but they are just coming out more and more. The weird, and annoying, thing is that a few miles in every direction and they aren’t so bad. They must just like Albany.

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

Lucky!

We have skeeters. Sigh. I hate the skeeters. Big black and white stripped skeeters, and toads, lizards, geckos, and bears, and milipedes, and palmetto bugs, and pelicans, and ....... aligators. :D

Larry that is the funniest freakin' thing I have seen in a long time.

So that's what the BSOD was all about this morning. Blue screen followed by white screen; SNOW!!!

:frown::armata_PDT_23:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

My husband loved it and in fact I took a "clip" of it, and am sharing it with him. He wants to send to all his friends. You're gonna be famous!!!

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

While I do not live in MI, I think PA has also skipped Spring, well actually we are in flux between winter and summer with a mix of season of rain and floods.

This has got to be the only forcast that was ever accurate. They predicted a longer and colder than normal Winter here in the Pacific Northwest. Even the poor birds were confused when we started having some nice days in late February and they came home too early! I noticed some cherry blossoms today, but that doesn't mean it won't snow tomorrow!