Where the heck have I been!

To quote Johnny Winter "Every now and then I know it's kinda hard to tell,but I'm still Alive and Well". I have had some health issues. Last summer they found an "anomoly" in my right breast. I have since had 3 Mammograms on that side as well as 3 ultrasounds. There is no change in it, so I will just have to have twice annual mammograms for the rest of my life. I then developed a mystery cut on top of my bunion that would not heal. The doctor discovered that I had a sharp bone spur that cut through my skin. I had to stop working out because the bone kept cutting through the foot.I was scheduled for foot surgery, but my blood pressure shot up (probably because I couldn't work out). That took a few weeks to clear up. I had the bone in the foot ground down the first week of December and that is doing really well. I have had the famous three week respiratory thing that is going around.

Between the mammograms and multiple foot xrays, I no longer need a night light....

Good god, honey. I am sorry to hear all you've gone through. Man, oh, man; when it rains it pours!

Glad to have you back. You sure have been missed. It ain't the same without cha! Ain't it great to know that?

:huggybears:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Good to be back...

Welcome back Di, sure have missed you, the civil war topic has been gathering too much dust... LOL...... J/K

I hope your health continues to improve and you have a great New Year. :love:

We wish you well.

Erwin & Bianca

Glad to have you back!

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien