Merry Christmas everyone...

Thank you Marion. What a grand surprise for those people having lunch!

Nancy

Rocky wanted me to share this with everyone too. Thank you, Mr Squirrel!

A different kind of Christmas poem. To soldiers past and present:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_P6yU_ymFM

The written version of this was put in our Dec VFW Newsletter, but with music and video added it makes it come alive. Thank you dear Rocky.

Nancy

Another card from Rocky

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?...mp;source=jl999

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

I have been working on and off all day on a Christmas video card, for all my vets, their families and all my great friends on the web. I think it's coming along very nicely. Hope to be able to share it with you tomorrow if all goes well. I am also planning on having it as part of my Christmas newsletter which will also go out shortly.

Get a hankie ready, because it just might be a tear-jerker. WARNING!!! :nuts::nuts:

Love to all,

M1

Marion J Chard

Okay, ready for ya'll!

Offering two versions right now:

Flash

or

Windows Media

Be aware the Windows Media file is large and make take several minutes to download.

Marion J Chard

I received a beautiful Xmas card from BROOKE CHAMBERS !!!!! And it had a tree ornament of a

Santa Claus head. I am going to get a chain and put it around my neck and wear it ,YEAH!!!!!!!

Thank you Brooke,You have made this lonely ole dogface happy. Rocky LUV YA!!

I don't have any of my snail-mailing done yet. Been concentrating on getting the video done, and just finished the online newsletter, which goes out to nearly 500 people. They will begin going out early this evening. If you don't get one within 24 hours, it simply means you haven't signed up for our VI Corps Newsletter, or you've changed your email address and haven't updated.

Most of you are already on that list, but if you are new and would like be part of future mailings, visit this link:

http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/newsletter6th.htm

And, let me know how you like the video.

Marion J Chard

I just had a great idea this morning. I created a Word Document, and into that I will place all the Christmas email greetings I receive this year. It will be a nice way to look back and remember all those who have touched my life.

I have several hundred people on my Christmas card list, and therefore makes it just about impossible to MAIL cards to everyone, and that's not even including local friends and family. Whew! Therefore, most will receive the email card I sent out last night.

I wish I could mail everyone a personal card, but it's no longer feasible for me. So if you don't get a card in the mail, please do not feel left out. It certainly is not my intention.

Anyway, I plan to upload that Word document at the end of the season, so I can share it with all of you too.

Marion J Chard

Marion, I just watched the e-greeting card and it was great! Was that you and your father (and sister?) at about 39 seconds? Those were great pictures. Thanks for that and everything you do for and in the memory of our veterans.

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

No that wasn't me. It was a photo submitted by one of my veterans. It was taken in Europe with two of the local girls. Adorable isn't it. There is one photo of my dad in there, which says Hank and Dad at the bottom. Of course, that's DAD AND I at the end in the credits.

Glad you liked it.

Hugs,

M1

Marion J Chard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas 2022 CaptO 0 901 12-26-2022, 08:50 PM
Last Post: CaptO
  Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Walt's Daughter 21 28,610 12-28-2016, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from me to all of you! Walt's Daughter 15 16,292 01-01-2015, 10:55 AM
  Photos Christmas during WWII sixgun 14 12,081 01-05-2014, 10:14 PM
  Merry Christmas to everyone sixgun 5 5,542 12-26-2013, 11:23 AM
  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! Walt's Daughter 5 5,831 12-15-2013, 07:34 PM
  Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Happy New Year Walt's Daughter 11 10,276 12-30-2012, 01:29 PM
  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Walt's Daughter 22 19,089 01-03-2012, 08:33 AM
  Christmas in April???? Walt's Daughter 3 4,009 04-13-2011, 09:29 AM