Bullfrog Valley Militaria

Militaria dealer with a lot of WWII items including some unit history bookletsthis page has the wwii booklets. The "For Sale" tab at the top opens the list of all categories.

Bullfrog Valley Militaria

Just spent 10 minutes perusing the site. Nice stuff.

Man, I got to thinking though...If photos are that much, in and of themselves, then damn, I am sitting on a gold mine. I have over 2000 WWII engineer photos, let alone all the rest of the photos in my possession. Holy cow batman!!! Not that I would ever sell them, for upon my passing they are going to a museum.

I found a few interesting items I might want to add to my collection. Especially the handbook of Southern France. I don't have that one yet. It's pretty reasonable too.

I also saw this one:

312th Engineer © Battalion History

$65.00 ($8.00 S&H)

Nice hardcover history of the 312th Engineer © Battalion of the 87th Infantry Division complete with rosters. Real nice condition.

I did write to everyone on my 87th Infantry list, to let them know about it. Especially Preston, who is their webmaster. Thought he might want to add that to the website. Will let cha know.

Hmmm, going back to look. Oh, I found one for the 834th Engineer Aviation Bn, and posted it for Slinky this morning too. I'm sure that will make him happy.

Just found another one Slinky75 might be interested in. I also posted that for him this morning. It's a booklet about "A year in Iceland".

Now, I just went back to look at:

Pocket Guide to Southern France

$25.00 ($2.00 S&H)

Nice Pocket Guide to "The Cities of Southern France" that is a little harder to find. It is dated 1944 and is in excellent condition.

I am very, very tempted to buy that this morning! :bluejumper: But first I am going to look around to make sure I am getting the best price I can. After all, I am a bargain shopper! :clappin2:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Just found one on EBAY, bid starts at $9.00. That's more my style...

I just placed a bid. Will keep you guys posted on my progress. Wish me luck.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great Site !!! German Militaria sixgun 6 9,014 12-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Dogdaddy