Hello again, I aint dead yet

Hello once again guys and dolls. Seems like I got tangled up with oral cancer

about a year ago. Been through radeiation and chemo and hospital stays plus

all kind of rehabs. Hopefully I may be rid of the cancer but not certain. It is good to see many old friends on the forum and also hope to make some of the newer bunch. Now I have to revive some

of my old computer skill that laid dormant for almost a year.

Feels good to back once again. Hi Fred, Bajaan, Stever, Rocky, Capt O, and many others.

Joe j3rdinf

Joe, can't tell you how much of a surprise it was to hear from you yesterday via email. Well I have to admit, more than surprised!!! I am delighted to see you here again, after a very long absence.

Let's pray together for your recovery. No more cancer. Let's keep repeating this and keep 'er going!

Well, welcome back. I know I can speak for the entire gang and exclaim, you were sorely missed.

:huggybears:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Welcome back and I do hope your free of it now. Enjoy your time overhere!

Regards,

Frank

Hello once again guys and dolls. Seems like I got tangled up with oral cancer

about a year ago. Been through radeiation and chemo and hospital stays plus

all kind of rehabs. Hopefully I may be rid of the cancer but not certain. It is good to see many old friends on the forum and also hope to make some of the newer bunch. Now I have to revive some

of my old computer skill that laid dormant for almost a year.

Feels good to back once again. Hi Fred, Bajaan, Stever, Rocky, Capt O, and many others.

Joe j3rdinf

HI JOE !!!!!!!!!! WHAT A PEASANT SURPRISE TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN !! Get your fingers limbered again.

Ya got alot of catching up feller. Rocky

I would like to add my name to the list of all the people who have welcomed you back Joe. I feel very honored to be able to learn the real history of WWII from the GI's like You, Rocky, and Sgt. Leo who made it . I hope your health will continue to improve and that you will be cancer free from here on out.

God Bless,

Welcome back Joe!!! I've missed you something terrible!

love and hugs :)

Welcome back Joe . I do hope your free of it now.

Hugs and love

Vee :love7:

Hey Joe! I was traveling when this post first hit the forum so I missed it. I was so glad to see your post today about Rocky's Italian fame and looked to see if I had missed something - I obviously had. Sorry to hear of your health troubles, but the fact that you are here posting says that things are better now than they had been. Hopefully things are all on the mend.

So welcome back, and I'm sorry I missed your triumphant return to the forum!

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien