Okay counting on all aircraft enthusiasts

Okay gang, I'm counting on all the WWII aircraft enthusiasts to jump on the bandwagon and visit the Yankee Air Museum. They are looking for monetary contributions and they also have a Needs List for the museum.

As most of you know, they suffered a devastating fire last month and they are trying to recuperate. Of course many things can never be replaced and now are only a memory. :(

So please stop by the site and at least take a look. Any contribution would be greatly appreciated. Pass along the info.

Thanks a million! :rolleyes:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Thanks for the link Marion.

I'm a friend of the RAF museum at Hendon and i believe that by becoming a supporter that you are not only giving annual financial support but also helping protect these valuable aircraft for future generations.

I hope the Yankee museum offer the same scheme and i would recommend membership if they do.

Oh look, i've just been promoted to sargeant....won't be long now until i'm invited into the officers mess. :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  aircraft carriers on lake michigan Walt's Daughter 2 3,707 09-07-2014, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Search for detailed information about Allied Aircraft Crashes in The Netherlands in WWII Clinton Dill 0 2,091 01-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Clinton Dill