Fundraiser for vets

My school is doing a fundraiser to send WWII veterans to the National WWII Memorial. Are we allowed to play the music for the dance?

I don't wan to break any rules.

Thank you.

Alexandra Shadroui, NBCT

National Board Coordinator/ AIG Facilitator

Mt. Ulla Elementary

"99% of all the failures come from the people who have the habit of making excuses."

George Washington Carver

===================

Absolutely!!!

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

My school is doing a fundraiser to send WWII veterans to the National WWII Memorial. Are we allowed to play the music for the dance?

I don't wan to break any rules.

Thank you.

Alexandra Shadroui, NBCT

Mt. Ulla Elementary

"99% of all the failures come from the people who have the habit of making excuses."

George Washington Carver

===================

Absolutely!!!

M-1 SEND THIS TO GARY SWANSON--I THINK HE WILL SAY--------ABSOLUTELY !!!

M-1--I just got the pics of the four,(4), Pearl Harbor survivors with Gary Swanson standing.

all have been to the WW 11 Memorial in D.C. Gary had just put out a call for raising funds

to send more WW 11 vets to D.C. sometime next Spring. The one sitting with the cane is

one year younger than me. Rocky

I think it will be just great for them to play the VI Corps Music. I am thrilled to play a role in this.

Yes, isn't it great the school is doing this. YOU know how important it is because you've "Been der, done dat!"

Marion J Chard

I think it will be just great for them to play the VI Corps Music. I am thrilled to play a role in this.

Yes, isn't it great the school is doing this. YOU know how important it is because you've "Been der, done dat!"

It's now 11am CST. M-1 pics. on the way to you. Wish I could have gotten the names of

the P/Harbor survivors. Gary know them. Rocky

I will keep in touch. I am working hard to make sure my students, who are the last generation that will know WWII veterans, understand the true meaning and price of sacrifice and freedom.

THANKS AGAIN!

Alexandra Shadroui, NBCT

Mt. Ulla Elementary

Marion J Chard

Just an update...

My eight students raised $1500 this school year and they were able to send 3 of our local WWII veterans on the Flight of Honor. I am going as their guardian on April 10th. Thanks for your music and support!!!!

Kindest Regards,

Alexandra Shadroui, NBCT

Mt. Ulla Elementary

George Washington Carver

==================

Dear Alexandra:

That is just wonderful. So glad you shared the great news with me. They and you are to be commended for your diligent work. When you see the tears on the faces of the veterans, you will know it was all worthwhile.

Smiles,

Marion

Marion J Chard