Nadal Malik Hasan

I think the tragedy at Fort Hood has been especially tough on us all due to our connection but this just about sent me over the top. This guy was having a great time on the morning of the shooting. Excuse me while I throw up.

hasan.jpg

If you want to continue to hurl, you will have to read about Chicago's Mayor Daley and his thinking on the incident at Fort Hood. He blamed it AMERICA and our obsession with guns. I kid you not. Heard it on TV this morning. HOW DARE YOU, you idiot! You are what's wrong with this country. People like you who blame the American public.

People of Chicago, please vote this idiot out of office. Does he speak for us? I think not!!!!

http://www.thefoxnation.com/fort-hood-shoo...es-ft-hood-guns

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

The blood pressure went up a few notches with that link. It drives me nuts to hear all the excuses coming out for this guy. Especially the one that he he suffered from PRE- post traumatic stress. :nuts:

“Tragedy at Ft Hood”

| 11/08/09 | 08:57 AM EDT

A Letter by Lieutenant Colonel Allen B West (US Army, Ret)

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"
Couldn't agree more with Colonel Allen West. I can't believe where I country is going. We can't feel safe in our own country and those in D.C. aren't doing anything about it. Just terrible!!!!