Let Freedom Ring... George Ciampa's videos

Hello All,

I have grouped my DVD purchasers together for this message. I hope this amateur can do it properly. Excuse me if you receive a duplicate of this message.

This message is for a dual purpose.

First: To let you know that after much time and work, I have been able to get both films, "Let Freedom Ring..The Lesson is Priceless" and "Let Freedom Ring...Memories of France" accepted by PBS. With some scheduling in a few days and for two years sporadically, over 90 stations nationwide will be airing both films. You can check with your local PBS station. My thanks again to all of you who helped make the production of these films possible.

Secondly: To ask you to make a purchase of a DVD for a relative or friend as a Christmas gift. Revenue is needed to distribute the films to high schools and to help with the funding of another film. Please see my website under the tab: "Organization and Projects" for a synopsis of the proposed film.

You can make a purchase through my website: www.letfreedomringforall.org or send a check to LET FREEDOM RING at the address below for $20.00 plus $5,00 S/H for each. Make your purchase by December 6th for assured Christmas delivery. Include the address you want it shipped to and it will go with a Christmas card designated from you, as you wish.

Your help is much appreciated! Contributions are fully tax-deductible.

Best Wishes. George

George Ciampa

LET FREEDOM RING a 501 © (3) non-profit organization

3304 Whiffletree Lane

Torrance, CA. 90505

(310) 539-4345

(310) 408-2345 cell

Email: withheld to prevent spamming

www.letfreedomringforall.org

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"
Forgot to add; way to go George!!!! :armata_PDT_37:
Marion J Chard

the latest....

Hello,

I think you are aware that I have been doing documentaries over the last seven years.

They are as follows:

1. "The Lesson Is Priceless" (filmed mostly in Belgium)

2. "Memories Of France" (filmed mostly in France)

3. "Remembering The Fallen Heroes Of The 'Mighty Eighth'--WW II" (filmed in France)

They all have been aired on either ninety PBS stations or Pentagon Channel that reaches military bases all over the world and some cable channels, including Comcast Channel.

A new schedule starts very soon which will include a fourth documentary that was filmed in Belgium last September. "They Will Never Forget" will be airing on Pentagon Channel with the other three listed above and it is ready for purchase, in DVD format.

This film and my # 3 film listed above have required funds from me personally. Securing funds has been very difficult, especially in the last four years. I am requesting that you help with a minium contribution of $25.00. A DVD of "They Will Never Forget", including S/H will be mailed to you. All contributions are tax-deductible.

Here is a link to a 5 minute trailer.

https://vimeo.com/54345268 If you like this trailer, you will be extremely satisfied with the more than 80 minute film. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Please send your order with a check made out to: LET FREEDOM RING and mail to: 3304 Whiffletree Lane, Torrance, CA. 90505. For credit card orders, please refer to the website listed below. Please allow four to five weeks for delivery.

THANK YOU for your consideration. George

George Ciampa

LET FREEDOM RING 501©(3) 100% non-profit organization

3304 Whiffletree Lane

Torrance,CA 90505

www.letfreedomringforall.org

Marion J Chard