HITLER'S CHILDREN

HITLER'S CHILDREN

Jim Hennessey sent me this link a few weeks ago, and I have to admit, I've been much too busy working seven days a week and attending to my documentary, so many emails have sat in my inbox without action. But today I woke up and said, you gotta look at this one.

So now I am saying to you, please visit this site and take a moment to view the film clip of this new documentary, Hitler's Children.

Sobering and gripping.

:armata_PDT_23:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Hi M1,

I must have missed this topic when it was first posted. As you may remember, I have mentioned a woman in CT who I have been a 'penpal with for years now. Her own mother, who is now 78 years old was a member of the BDM (Hitler Youth for girls) during the war before moving to the USA in 1950. The mother still speaks openly about what a great man Adolph Hitler was, and blames the Jews themselves for the Holocaust "They should have left Germany when they were told", and on and on. Sick. I should mention here that my friend and her sister have never shared their mother's beliefs and are embarrased by them. I am mentioning this real life story only to demonstrate what a hold he (Hitler)had on the German people and on the children in particular! here it is nearly 70 years after his death and this old lady who was brainwashed as a child still thinks he was a great leader!

As hubby always says, "It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. Just wish it took a few less kinds."

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hitler's SS: A Portrait In Evil Jim Davis 0 3,705 01-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Jim Davis
  Hitler Speaks - The History Channel Walt's Daughter 2 4,817 08-29-2007, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  "Hitler...The Rise of Evil" afc7883 16 17,448 06-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Dogdaddy
  Last days of Hitler badougsr 9 9,160 05-28-2006, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Reg from the Bulge