Angatti

Yes, I will be happy to send Andrea your personal email address, and will do so this morning.

Andrea - Thanks for posting those here. I know Rocky is one happy camper for sure! I will send you his email address and you can talk with him directly.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Yes, I will be happy to send Andrea your personal email address, and will do so this morning.

Andrea - Thanks for posting those here. I know Rocky is one happy camper for sure! I will send you his email address and you can talk with him directly.

THANK YOU-----------LOVELY ONE !!!!!!

I am a lifetime member and past president of the 34th Division Association.

My Dear Andrea--What a pleasant surprise this is. To see the Plaque of the 34th RED BULL Divn.

I wish I had a picture of the Plaque and where it is, so I could place it on the wall with my other mementos.

Barberino does ring a bell. I will have to look it up. Do you know where Mt. Pantano is?? So many things

I would like to ask but so little space. Maybe our FEARLESS LEADER the one AND ONLY--Marion--

can find a way to give you my e/m add. I don't want to write it in. So till later Andrea, a simple

THANK YOU will suffice for now. Roque,(Rocky), Riojas-1st. Bn. 135th Regt. 34th Red Bull Divn.

Dear Rocky,

Marion send me your e/m, so I will send the pictures. I have a question about Mt. Pantano. You are referring to the events of November and December 1943?

If the answer is yes, I know where Mt. Pantano is.

Your simple THANK YOU is more than expected!!

Andrea

Dear Rocky,

Marion send me your e/m, so I will send the pictures. I have a question about Mt. Pantano. You are referring to the events of November and December 1943?

If the answer is yes, I know where Mt. Pantano is.

Your simple THANK YOU is more than expected!!

Andrea

YES THAT IS WHEN WE HAD A VERY VERY BAD TIME THERE. Rocky

Here is some further info. Andrea was writing to Larry and Rocky:

I will try to give you some information about the men in the pictures:

Carl "Dutch" Snyder is the man in the 34ID cap. He was assigned to the

34thID, 133rd Regiment, 3rd Battalion, Company "L", 3rd Platoon 1st

squad.

the second one is 1st Lieutenant Mel Buschman (formerly of Company K, 361st Infantry). The participated to some of our events.

Carl give us also some pictures taken during the Italian Campaign, I attach here these pictures:

1) 8_CDS & C. Knapp 5-44 Anzio L Co.Hq. jpg: Carl "Dutch" Snyder and C. Knapp Anzio May-44

2) 27_I&R Henry Hugerth, John Mulligan,Albert Baker, Wm Konen.jpg: Henry Hugerth, John Mulligan,Albert Baker, Wim Konen Picture by - Sgt. Carl D. Snyder 34th Div

3) 2007-04-21-0061_GianniniSte_s.jpg: Starting from the left: 1st Lieutenant Mel Buschman (formerly of Company K, 361st Infantry), Master

Sergeant Carl “Dutch” Snyder (formerly of Company L and HQ Company, 133rd Infantry) and Peter Davies from UK in 2006 in Monteriggioni near Siena.

I hope this helps.

Friendly,

Andrea Gatti

post-2-1271511519_thumb.jpg

post-2-1271511526_thumb.jpg

post-2-1271511535_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   8_CDS___C._Knapp_5_44_Anzio_L_Co.Hq..jpg (Size: 158.8 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   27_I_R_Henry_Hugerth__John_Mulligan_Albert_Baker__Wm_Konen.jpg (Size: 127.02 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   2007_04_21_0061_GianniniSte_s.jpg (Size: 255.75 KB / Downloads: 0)
Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Here is some further info. Andrea was writing to Larry and Rocky:

the first photo looks like I and y buddy, Ken Ryan, had in one of the Mussollini canals outside of Anzio. Small

stream of water running. Some of my pics are in "My Page" that Marion made for me.

Thanks Andrea !!