Great Site !!! German Militaria

A site where they sell very beautiful pieces! But the prices !!! :armata_PDT_23:

http://www.germanmilitaria.com/

Vee

There's a LOT of stuff here, so just started looking through the American collection. There's some reasonable stuff too (currently looking through the photos). As stated, it's a LARGE site, so haven't even scratched the surface yet.

Ya, have found some more expensive items! Whew!

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Wow I am rich! They are selling my Kings crown RAF cap badge for $27. (but then I would'nt part with it)

It IS a great site and link - thank you Vee.

Colin.

Wow I am rich! They are selling my Kings crown RAF cap badge for $27. (but then I would'nt part with it)

It IS a great site and link - thank you Vee.

Colin.

It's a good place to consign WWII items too.. The owner has an outstanding reputation for his honesty and integrity. He won't list anything unless he's 1000% certain of it's authenticity. There are too many militaria sellers out there who will sell reproductions as"originals"and rake in the dough. I can't afford to buy anything more than an occasional photo from Collector's Guild, but I enjoy looking at all those uniforms & helmets. Now if I ever win the Lotto...... :rolleyes:

I have a really nice WWII (Engineer) Privates Uniform grouping from 2nd Armored Div, 17th Combat Engineers listed on this site currently. If you check the United States WWII section "uniforms and headgear." If you wish to view it there are better pictures than the one I posted here., The item number is: CO91061. Unfortunately I have no background info on the man who wore it.

post-150-1259702825_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   _BQdPOs__mk___KGrHgoOKjgEjlLmZyqPBJ4_Lz3wI____12.JPG (Size: 23.2 KB / Downloads: 0)

Looks like it's in great shape. Nice collector's item. How long have you had it?

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Hi M1,

I got it about a year ago, and it is in great shape. I unfortunately cannot afford to keep many of the nicer items I come across, and I buy/sell them to supplement a meager pension that I now exist on. It's actually more a hobby/fun thing for me to do than a source of income. I consign items to this Dealer in Ontario as well as to another one in Hamburg, Germany. I still sell on ebay, but not much anymore, due to ebay's ridiculous PC policies regarding 3rd Reich collectables. I am going to send you a pm about the uniform.

cheers,

JimBob

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bullfrog Valley Militaria Wendy 2 6,852 12-17-2010, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Original German Poster "Schutzkommando" afc7883 1 5,142 10-13-2008, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter