Yes , you have found !!!

It's up to you (again ;) ) !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhrWL9WtSf4...feature=related

Vee

Yes , you have found !!!

It's up to you (again wink ;) ) !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhrWL9WtSf4...feature=related

Vee

Vee--I just got through watching the above link. This is the first time I have seen this. I must

say, when I saw the 442nd in Italy wearing the RED BULL patch. I just can't explain the feelings

I got. I almost turned it off but I made myself look at it to the end. I don't think I could see it again.

Thank you for posting this link.....Rocky of the 34th

Vee--I just got through watching the above link. This is the first time I have seen this. I must

say, when I saw the 442nd in Italy wearing the RED BULL patch. I just can't explain the feelings

I got. I almost turned it off but I made myself look at it to the end. I don't think I could see it again.

Thank you for posting this link.....Rocky of the 34th

Rocky,

I'm so sorry !!

I did not want that you are sad !!

I have this movie and I loved it . This movie is really good .But ,It's too bad, these brave men who were so discriminated against became the most distinguished military unit in WWII and they didn't even get the proper respect they deserved. It wasn't until Clinton was in office that several heroic actions performed by individuals in the 442nd were reevaluated. In the end, 21 men were given their proper award of the Medal of Honor, but only six were alive to recieve it in person.

Vee

Rocky,

I'm so sorry !!

I did not want that you are sad !!

I have this movie and I loved it . This movie is really good .But ,It's too bad, these brave men who were so discriminated against became the most distinguished military unit in WWII and they didn't even get the proper respect they deserved. It wasn't until Clinton was in office that several heroic actions performed by individuals in the 442nd were reevaluated. In the end, 21 men were given their proper award of the Medal of Honor, but only six were alive to recieve it in person.

Vee

Again THANK YOU, VEE, now others can see some of what happened in italy. One thing I will say

is, my mind went back 63 years and I remembered a huge bottle of wine, we confiscated,had my

pic. taken with it, It was some good stuff. Rocky

If have played again in 2010

I posted one picture new

I start with an easy !!

Vee ;)

post-227-1263483725_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   268925_nagisa_oshima_explore_l_ambiguite_de_637x0_3.jpg (Size: 37.4 KB / Downloads: 0)

Got it!

merry_christmas_mr_lawrence.jpg

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

Nobody !!

Vee

CaptO said it but the image isn't visible.

Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence starring David Bowie (or whatever his name is written).

Erwin

CaptO said it but the image isn't visible.

Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence starring David Bowie (or whatever his name is written).

Erwin

Yes !!

It's up to you two then !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkDRsVjdK4Q&NR=1

Vee

Hey guy's I'm waiting for a new movie :armata_PDT_19:

Vee ;)