Reenactments BIG day out.....

Yahoo .. It's the big one for all UK re-enactors, and many from Europe, the scale of this event is staggering.

From Romans to Iraq 2008 it's all on show here. I just love the scenes in the beer tent after the public are homeward bound,

the worlds history all stood at the bar, side by side buying their booze :drinkin:

Will take photos to show you.:D

http://www.military-odyssey.com

Oh wow, I wanna go. Now that looks like our kind of weekend. If (scuse I should say when) we come to England, it will have to be in August so we can see this event. Bravo to the folks who put this on. That just rocks! :armata_PDT_37:
Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Sounds like fun! It’s too bad there aren't things like that nearby where I live. I've never heard of a reeactor's meet with so many different time periods displayed. Don't get lost!

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

WOW! this is SO cool, Moose! :armata_PDT_37:

Don't think we have anything on this scale here in the states. If we do, I've never heard of it.

Wouldn't it be grand if all M1's peeps could attend (the Exalted M1 & her "posse"! :pdt12:)

Of course, we'd likely never make it OUT of the beer tent :drinkin: :drinkin: :drinkin: !

AHHH, the BEER tent!!

Sounds like a blast, Moose! Take lots of pics, have a great time, and raise a pint for us :drinkin: !

mary ann