Kevin Webster - Military Artist

Received this letter yesterday. Thought some of you would like to see this:

http://www.kevinwebsterart.com/

All,

As you may or may not know me, please allow me a military moment of "attention" to introduce myself. My name is Kevin Webster, and I am a life-long artist who uses my skill to record our important military history. After serving in Operations Desert Shield, Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom, I retired with twenty one years of military service and have armed myself with a paint brush to help other proud service men and women to preserve and remember through art what we should never forget… the pages we helped write in military history.

I am pleased to invite you to my website, www.kevinwebsterart.com, to see my art, which hangs in the Pentagon, in military institutions around the world, and in private collections, and how it has captured military history on canvas. The website features my original artwork and sought after, limited edition prints. My heart seeks to depict the greatest soldiers, marines, sailors and airmen in the world.

"Army Aviation Legacy" (click here to view), my most recent piece, is now completed and the prints are available for purchase. The original was unveiled at Fort Rucker by General Cody and presented to the Army Aviation Branch Headquarters where it will be on permanent display (click here to see photos of the unveiling event). My solo show, "Flying Solo" was a huge success, click here to view a short video of the event.

It is a true honor to have served with many of you through the years. I thank all of you for your service to our great nation and for the part you have played in the development of our rich military history.

VR,

Kevin Webster

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great military quotes? Walt's Daughter 11 25,313 04-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Christoph
  Military pay - anyone serving having problems? Walt's Daughter 14 17,353 03-16-2011, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Roy Rogers -- friend of the US Military James Pickering 2 507,345 04-12-2005, 11:40 AM
Last Post: James Pickering